The process of reconstructing or renewing your existing roof to ensure a well-maintained structure at all times.
Tile roofs provide you with versatility and durability as it is known for its longevity. Ask us about the various tiles available or speak to one of our team members to explain the repair and maintenance process of your tile roof.
We provide the following repairs to tile roofs:
- Replace rotten timber
- Painting of roof
- Repair broken roof tiles
- Repair cracked ridge tiles
- Repairing of valleys and flashings
- Provide under tile waterproofing insulation solutions
Iron Roof are available in different profiles. We can maintain, repair or replace all the different profiles, depending on your needs. JBC Roof Cover is fully equipped to cater to the domestic and industrial market.
We provide the following repairs to iron roofs:
- Repairs to valleys
- Replacement of rusted sheets
- Re-securing of open side laps
- Repair and waterproof flashing
- Sanding and treating the roof against rust
- Replace and waterproof roof screws
Slate Roof is a natural tile and probably one of the highest quality and longest lasting roofing materials available. No other waterproofing products are necessary because a layer of Slatex, a reflective waterproofing membrane under slate roofs, is added below the tile to prevent leaks.
We provide the following repairs to slate roofs:
- Repairs of water leaks and ridges
- Repairs to valleys and flashing
- Replacement of broken slates
- Replacement of under tile waterproofing insulation (Slatex)
Nutec Slate Tiles
Nutec Slate Tiles offers the same characteristics as the Natural Slate Roof Tiles but is manufactured from fibre-cement, replacing the old asbestos fibre slate tiles. Nutec Slates do not pose an adverse effect on the environment including any cut-offs and dust created during site work as it does not contain asbestos.